If your product develops a fault resulting from an inherent defect in normal usage conditions, Absolute Sound will at its discretion (subject to the terms contained herein) either regulate, adjust, repair or replace it free of charge within a reasonable time after return of said product during the Warranty period.
A) This Warranty is offered to the first purchaser only. It covers the cost of parts and associated labour required to correct such defects arising during the stated warranty period that commences with the original date of purchase.
B) An original dated sales receipt or other proof of purchase in the form of an invoice is required for warranty validation. Failure to present these items, may invalidate warranty, any costs thereby to be borne by the owner.
C) Warranty is considered void, when product has been tampered with, or serviced by a person/party other than Absolute Sound’s technical support team/ appointed technical support representative.
D) Warranty is not valid with secondhand product purchases from any dealers in the Republic of Singapore.
|Compact System / Turntables||1 Year|
|Professional Monitors||2 Years|
|Aria / Chorus / Sopra Speakers||2 Years|
|Utopia Speakers||5 Years|
|Multimedia (Eg: Soundbar)||1 Year|
|Premium Headphones (Elear / Utopia)||2 Years|
|*Meridian Explorer||1 Year|
|Multimedia (mu-so, mu-so QB)||1 Year|
|Compact Systems/ Turntable||1 Year|
|Refurbished Items/ Trade-In Items|
All other brands/ items not mentioned on this list have a 1 year warranty coverage.
1) damage to products while in possession of a shipper, second hand dealer/retailer or consumer and not caused by defects in materials or workmanship;
2) damage to products arising due to or from normal wear and tear;
3) damage, defects, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from:
(i) accident, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, negligence or unauthorised product modification,
(ii) improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product,
(iii) any cause other than a product defect due to a fault in materials or workmanship;
(iv) cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation of the product;
(v) any product on which the serial number has been removed, defaced or modified.
(vi) failures resulting from local area network issues in one’s residence.
(vii) products claimed to be lifetime warranty are only warrantied during said products’ manufacture, and supply of original parts for repair from respective manufacturer, and our representation of the brand.
Absolute Sound protects itself and its customers against parallel imports by the following :
1) Parallel imports are subject to surcharges or non-service without further explanation.
2) Equipment imported by foreign nationals during their residency in Singapore are treated as parallel imports.
3) Pre owned equipment, not originally issued in Singapore, are treated as parallel imports in a service requirement.
4) Absolute Sound is not responsible for failures resulting from (i) unauthorized 3rd party modifications or (ii) unspecified geographical modifications undertaken by the manufacturer.
5) Labor and transport charges, if any, apply to parallel import sets, even during the warranty period.
6) There is no expedited service on parallel import sets. Local sets take precedence.
For any queries regarding your warranty coverage please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your faulty item to our service centre at:
190 Clemenceau Ave #04-24
Singapore Shopping Centre
Tel: (65) 6339 0330
Closed on Public Holiday